Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flwone

Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps Empty
PostSubject: Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps   Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:18 am

Character Name: Flowne

* Class, Specc & Race: Undead Warrior 34/24/3 and i u want to i can specc fury but now i am Hybid

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well): Troll hunter and dwarf hunter b4 tbc with full t2 and t2.5... and a other warrior Madion thats was in Nordic reign b4 tbc

* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc: i am in Crimson Blades now and they got to little raids i think i am looking for a guild with some more raids becuase i am tired off pvp now

* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC: b4 TBC i have Bwl, Zg, aq20/aq40, Mc, Naxx

* IRL name: Roger

* Location (& time zone): Norway

* Connection Stability: Good

* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: Nope

* Attunements: Karazhan

* Armory URL:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Flowne (i got better pve cloak, trinket and ring)

* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature): I havent think about that but if u want me to i can work on it np:)

* Do you have any outstanding professions?: BS/minging 375 in skills both

* Give us a general description of yourself: I am nice guy and help everyone thats need it:) i am 17 years old and going school

* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?: Just work sometimes but no often

* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?: Nope its perfect time

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?: i am very activ and will mostly be on all raid if i get invite:)

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: Not sure exactly

* Why should we recruit YOU?: Becuase i think i am good dps warrior and got skills and i learn tacs pretty fast

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: nothing except u wwill threat me nice:)

* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: i got Ventrilo yeah...nope i dont have any problem with talking on Ventrilo

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10? 5-6 maybe around there
Back to top Go down
Garthul

Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps   Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:25 am

We're currently full on both dps and tank warriors, application denied!
Back to top Go down

Appliaction 70 undead warrior dps
Page 1 of 1