Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 mage - skalf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skalf

70 mage - skalf Empty
PostSubject: 70 mage - skalf   70 mage - skalf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:41 am

* Character Name: skalf

* Class, Specc & Race: mage lvl 70, undead ofc, currently frost pvp but i will respec full fire if wanted to raid. got full fire gear

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well):

60 days on skalf
50 days on my rogue
90 days on my holy priest

* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc: impervious last guild (disbanded)

* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC: MC/BWL aq20/40

full kara full gruul maggs, full SSC, and full TK

* IRL name: rob

* Location (& time zone): UK gmt

* Connection Stability: ofcourse

* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: fides from somewhere i no codexz from noobftw, pandapolo very good mate

* Attunements: all expect MH BT Shocked

* Armory URL: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Skalf

* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature): 10 shadow but i got some shadow res gear in bank

* Do you have any outstanding professions?: 375 alc 375 tailor

* Give us a general description of yourself: laid back guy etc, works etc, wont get in the was of wow though ofc

* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?: ofcourse not

* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?: all perfect for me

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?: 7 days 365 days a year if wanted sunny

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: yeap ive played over online games where forums where the main part of the game i.e. runescape lol

* Why should we recruit YOU?: cause i no what to do, and do it well

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: bunch of people to raid with and generally chat with and have a laugh with on vent etc.

* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: yeap thats fine by me, i luv talking shit on vent bounce

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10? well im from england so my english is prob a 5 Laughing

* Describe your view on your role in raids: water vendor ? lol!

and general sheeping and pew'ing

thanks for your time in reading this etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

70 mage - skalf Empty
PostSubject: Admin   70 mage - skalf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:43 am

nice apply, good luck
Back to top Go down
https://investor.forumotion.net
Arkaham

70 mage - skalf Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 mage - skalf   70 mage - skalf Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:49 am

Hey Skalf.U got nice gear but pls respecc to pve and gl with our Mage CL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 mage - skalf Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 mage - skalf   70 mage - skalf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 mage - skalf
Page 1 of 1