Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonial

Lock app Empty
PostSubject: Lock app   Lock app Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:54 pm

Character Name: Demoniality

Class, Specc & Race: Undead Warlock PvP demo spec atm, changing to pve spec if i get in ofc.

Played: 12days on this, around 120-140 on all of mine charrs.

Previous guild: Succession where my previous guild, joined cuz it was so boring to lvl without a guild, so was only a leveling guild for me.

Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC: (pre tbc) Cleared ZG,AQ20,MC,BWL,AQ40 and up to Patchwerk in Naxx. (tbc) cleared Kara.

IRL name: Thomas

Location (& time zone): Sandnes/Stavanger, Norway. GMT+1:00 OSLO

Connection Stability: Very good. Never been bad actually. after i got Lyse (one of the fastest nets in Norway)

Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: Shaman Skummenmjolk is my irl m8

Attunements: Kara

Armory URL: (not updated for some reason not the gear i got atm.) atleast its not when i link it right now. got some s1 head,s1gloves and s1 shoulders aswell.

Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature): 10SR only :p

Do you have any outstanding professions?: 360 Tailor, working on enchanting.

Give us a general description of yourself: 18 year old guy lives in norway, work as a car mechanic. always happy and in good mood Smile

Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?:
Work can stop me sometimes.. rather rare tho

We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?:
Fits me perfectly Smile

What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?:
90-100%

We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:
yup, no problem

Why should we recruit YOU?: im experienced, good in english play alot, even tho i dont have much xp in tbc due a break from hardcore wow im now back. and i got a whole lot exp from pre tbc so theres no problem for me know how to play.

What do you expect from us as a guild?: That ppl show up for raids and that u are cool guys not some sellfish arses.

We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: got vt got mic and no problem talking

Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?

Describe your view on your role in raids: my role in raids are paying attention and mainly dps but also banish/fear etc... when it is needet in a encounter...

thx and bye. hope to hear from u soon
Back to top Go down
Arkaham

Lock app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lock app   Lock app Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:08 pm

We have enough locks.Gl find a guild
Back to top Go down

Lock app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Investor :: Applications :: Investor Application-
Jump to: