Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorgul

Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman   Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:21 am

* Character Name:Gorgul

* Class, Specc & Race:Shaman, Resto, Orc.

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well):Been playing for about 1.5 years now.

* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc:No Taste Like Gnome, was Shaman class leader here, left to form Thermal with other officers. Was also CL here until it disbanded a few days ago and majority of members joined Investor.

* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:Pre TBC - ZG, AQ20, TBC - Karazhan, downed Prince.

* IRL name:Neil

* Location (& time zone):Southern England, GMT (server time -1)

* Connection Stability:Fine.

* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?:Phyromanser, Reximus, Mouseyje, Vattick, Zcorpid, Andeh, all the people from Thermal basically.

* Attunements:Karazhan, all Heroic keys.

* Armory URL:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Gorgul

* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature):Not sure, sorry.

* Do you have any outstanding professions?:Not really, mining and herbing, what can I say I'm greedy.

* Give us a general description of yourself:Friendly, helpful drunkard.

* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?:Yes, see below.

* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?:I work until 8pm gmt every night in the week, not getting home until 9. This kinda rules me out of raids during the week unless you have a healer who wants to leave early. Weekends I can be on 24/7 if needed.

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?:See above, weekends only. I'll understand if you decline me because of my playtimes, but I would really like to continue playing with my friends.

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:More than used to, was a moderator on Thermal forums, and admin on NTLG forums.

* Why should we recruit YOU?:Erm, good question. You'd be recruiting me out of kindness basically seeing as my playtimes are crap. I am a nice helpful person however, and when I am on I'm happy to heal for any instance or boost alts, or premades or whatever.

* What do you expect from us as a guild?:Not much really, the chance to raid with you at weekends, and to continue to be in a guild with some good friends and hopefully make some more.

* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?:Nope.

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?Well seeing as I was brought up here, I'd say 10. This drops drastically when I've been drinking however.

* Describe your view on your role in raids:Healing mostly. Also totems are important buffs in a raid and I always give a lot of thought into which ones I drop. I always turn up with loads of pots/mana oils, enough to hand some out for those that have run out/forgot to bring any.

So there you go, I hope you will consider me even though I can't raid in the week, else I'm going to be guildless. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hudjiro

Hudjiro

PostSubject: Re: Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman   Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:52 am

Played with him in heroic SP some weeks ago, nice healer Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Admin   Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:12 am

Let wookad respond you shortly, good luck

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://investor.forumotion.net
Wookad

PostSubject: Re: Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman   Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:37 am

Hey , You sounds like a nice guy and you can maybe Replace some healers if they have to go early. Sometimes we will go on the weekends so you may have an spot there. Well /w me ingame and ill inv u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman   Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gorgul, 70 resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1