Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
parianos

Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman). Empty
PostSubject: Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman).   Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman). Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 10:36 am

Character Name:Farsheer

Class, Specc & Race:resto troll shaman.

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well): 52 days

Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc:I'm new in the server and i don't know too much.
Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:i have done karazhan, Gruul's Lair,Magtheridon's Lair, pre TBC bwl,MC, 20 AQ,ZG.
IRL name:Paris

Location (& time zone) Greece

Connection Stability:100%

Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: No one because im new in the server.

Attunements:All

* Armory URL: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Xanturion:I link it in game Smile

Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature):0 in all but i can use my totems :p

Do you have any outstanding professions ?) minning and skinning

* Give us a general description of yourself: Well i play wow quite a lot i like do prograss in raids also like to help out people and have fun.

Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?:Football, Box, etc.
We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?:
Sometimes yes because im going to help my father on his job.

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?:i think so.

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:Im rly friendly and helpful. Why should we recruit YOU?:I think im good on my job (healing)i need this guild for raiding.
What do you expect from us as a guild?:help for heroics and raids,i need a friendly guys on my place too Smile
We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: I got this ventrilo but i don't have MIC.
Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?
i rated my english as 9.

Describe your view on your role in raids:Im imba healer but i have one problem with flasks,and pot's because i don't have gold.My specc is restoration.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Admin   Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman). Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 1:01 am

Hey, looks ok, let wookad tell you the answer, good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://investor.forumotion.net
Wookad

PostSubject: Re: Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman).   Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman). Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:19 am

hmm why do u got the armory link named Xanturion , just changed name ? well i have already declined u once and i will do it again ..

-Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman).   Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farsheer Apply (Resto Shaman).
Page 1 of 1