Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narsul l

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:37 am

* Character Name:
Narsul
* Class, Specc & Race:
Hunter, Surv/MM , troll
* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well):
with all considered round 100d played.
* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc:
Dark Impact(sylvanas)(guild joined up with Eclipse), Eclipse (sylvanas) (transfered to LS), Hellspawn (LS) (they only took friends to raids and usually they were the ones to take items).
* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:
Not much pre TBC xp but in TBC i have some SSC(lurker and hydros), some TK (Solarian and VR), Kara (all), Maggy, Gruul (both).
* IRL name:
Slobodan.
* Location (& time zone):
Serbia (+1h)
* Connection Stability:
very stable, unless the provider is doing something serious which is rare.
* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?:
Sathien
* Attunements:
for Kara, if u mean heroics also then I can do all of them.
* Armory URL:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Narsul
* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature):
0 to all
* Do you have any outstanding professions?:
LW 375 and skinning 375
* Give us a general description of yourself:
I am a very joyful fellow, like to joke a lot but can tell when I can and cant joke, when its time to have fun and when its time to be serious. I like to help out but all men have limits and so do I. Very Happy
* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?:
University only, but it usually ends at about 17h-18h, will be on time for raids and can stay as long as ppl want to raid.
* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?: It shouldnt be a problem.

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?:95%+

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:Yes

* Why should we recruit YOU?:
Its nice to have me around, nice dps in raids and i can bring fun in guild chat. Very Happy
* What do you expect from us as a guild?:
To be there for me and let me help out.
* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: I have Ventrilo and a working microphone, I have no problem talking if necessary.

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?
8-9
Back to top Go down
Warhunt

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 6:55 am

Well we are full on hunters but your gear is nice and we need one more hunter with nice gear ..
Dont be sad if you dont get raid spot but sometimes we need to gear up some ppl ... you can join and i think you get raid spots sometimes in the harder instance ... cheers

/w me ingame if you want to join this guild and you are with me in the text up here ... Razz
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1