Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadowpriest application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Requim

Shadowpriest application. Empty
PostSubject: Shadowpriest application.   Shadowpriest application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:27 am

Hi there!

Charactar name: Requim

Class specc/race: Priest, shadow, troll

Played: 36days 20hours 30minutes 40seconds to be exact

Previous guilds: MLP ( my líttle pwny ) left when the guild broke and merged with Romance. well i was in romance for a short while, but didn't really feel the wibe from that guild so went back to my first guild "Impulse" which is a friend guild only.

Raiding experience: Haven't raided fro quite some time now, that's why i apply here. I'm missing the fun stuff. I've cleared Karazhan and Gruul's. Have no pre-tbc experience though.

IRL name: Niklas

Attunements: Karazhan, MC =P

Armoury URL: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Requim

Got pvp gear on this link though. Got +933spelldmg with pve gear and 8611hp unbuffed 8535mp.

Connection stability: 24mbit dsl

Timezone: Gmt+1 (Sweden)

Unbuffed resistances: 0/0/0/0/0 etc.

Professions: 375tailoring 373enchanting

Description: I'm a funloving person, loves to have a good time. Been playing alot of games before wow such as FFXI (this is why i didn't start to play wow untill spring 2007). In FFXI i were also in the servers best American PVE guild. I'm used to talk/write english since we used ventrilo there as well. This should also answer to question how well i speak english from 1-10 (i would rate myself a 9)

Real life factors: I usually don't play fridays/saturdays since i usually hang out with my friends those days. otherwise i work daytime. So i will be able to attend most events.

We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?: not at all

What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?: 80%?

Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: Wookad?

We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: Yes

Why should we recruit YOU?: I'm a good player/person and i know my class well. Not a lootwhore either.

What do you expect from us as a guild?: Funtime!

We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: Not at all as i mentioned it before. have the 2.1 client and serverclient so could host a server myself if needed.

Describe your view on your role in raids: I'm more a follower than a leader type. I love to blast things into pieces. Trustworthy

Well this was my app. Hope to hear from you soon. ~Take care
Back to top Go down
Sprax

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest application.   Shadowpriest application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:29 am

Nice mate, your accepted .. Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Admin   Shadowpriest application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:30 am

Looks ok, Contact me ingame for a talk ( quizy ) Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://investor.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest application.   Shadowpriest application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest application.
Page 1 of 1