Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tromponeas,rogue application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tromponeas1

tromponeas,rogue application Empty
PostSubject: tromponeas,rogue application   tromponeas,rogue application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:25 pm

* Character Name:
tromponeas
* Class, Specc & Race:
rogue, 15/41/0(willing to change under any circumstance,as long as u ask me), troll
* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well):
i have a 69 almost 70 mage,leveled my friends hunter from 50 to 70,and i know also lock and paladin...have also played a bit of priest and warrior on my friend's acc's
* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc:
natural selection,morning glory,noob ftw,imperfect...mainly for inactiveness or because the guild was merging with some other so joined the next one Very Happy
* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:
pre TBC not on my own,only other chars in BWL,ZG,MC,naxx.TBC im 70 rep away from exalted KZ,killed gruul 3x,HKM i think 7x,done maggy but not down him-the next day my guild downed him tho.with other chars done leotheras fathom lord lurker morogrim hydross and VR
* IRL name:
mike
* Location (& time zone):
Greece-athens.+1 hour from game time.
im aged 16,in 2 months 17.
* Connection Stability:
good enough to handle playing with 2 acc's at the same time and being in shatt...its good,i guarantee it.(there are still problems with big storms sometimes but...its really rare Smile )
* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?:
Andeh,Arkaham,Grimfort(who is or was playing on Warhunt)i think they're all,there might be more...
* Attunements:
ofc kz,but only that im afraid...
* Armory URL:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Tromponeas
* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature):
0/0/0/trinket off KZ resistance/0-(can gather gear if needed,but with buffs and pots i think im fine as i aint no tank Smile )
* Do you have any outstanding professions?:
375 skinning 340 lw(willing to raise it if asked)-on my mage 365 tailoring.
* Give us a general description of yourself:
im generally pacient,but i dont like unfairness.i can stand it once or twice but when it gets over the edge i get really angry...i like to help my guildies and i always give them prio to anything i can versus anybody else not in my guild even if its my best friend.
* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?:
that i format'd the pc i play daily...wow disks had errors and i havent installed it yet.but i play at my dad's usually-i can install it np if i have to Smile
* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?:
no,its really fine Smile
* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?:
30-45%
* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?:
ofc
* Why should we recruit YOU?:
because im not selfish,and gear isnt my first prio.its to raid and have fun...but gear is always welcome Smile-my dps isnt bad and if i can get my gear on the level i want it to be(because some items - epic or not - are improvable)
* What do you expect from us as a guild?:
to be fair and friendly and willing to raid
* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?:
i have any vent but its not my favourite thing to talk...if its so urgent im afraid i will have to use a mic...but really i dont like it :S
* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?
8-8.5-9...i have the certificate with which i can become a teacher in greece.

* Describe your view on your role in raids:
another dps hoping to make the difference Very Happy,ofc can take any proposals on anything u want me to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

tromponeas,rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Admin   tromponeas,rogue application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:44 pm

We are full on Rogue's, good luck finding a guild!

Denied!
Back to top Go down
https://investor.forumotion.net

tromponeas,rogue application
Page 1 of 1