Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaregioK

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Apply   Apply Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:04 pm

* Character Name: Haregiok

* Class, Specc & Race: Orc, Fury warrior.

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well): 87 days

* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc: At lvl 60 I was a member of Vicious...raided a little ZG with them:P At lvl 70 I've been in many kara/gruul guilds.

* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:Pre Tbc..not much..only ZG
In Tbc..Kara, Gruuls, TK

* IRL name: Alexander

* Location (& time zone): Sweden - Gothenburg

* Connection Stability: Fine.

* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: Nah, know and know...I've played with some of them..nice peoples tbh:)

* Attunements:Kara

* Armory URL:Something have happened to my armory so I'm afraid that I can't send it:( But most of my gear i epics..got 3 blues.Smile

* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature): 10/0/0/0/0

* Do you have any outstanding professions?: Nope.

* Give us a general description of yourself: I'm a happy guy that goes to school.. do my homework and play:) I enjoy the game.

* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?: Nah.

* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?: Nope.

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?: Pretty much of it. Don't know exactly!

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: Yes.

* Why should we recruit YOU?: Becous I can help...? nah! I'm a nice guy and I like to raid:D

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: That you are friendly and that you raid much.

* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: Nope.

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?
around 8:)

* Describe your view on your role in raids: I use to be DPS...or actually...I've always been:P I like it!

Hope you liked my apply and I hope I will have a chance to play with you guys:) Thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Admin   Apply Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:08 pm

Armroy please
Back to top Go down
https://investor.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Admin   Apply Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:42 am

Accepted for a Trial whsiper any offcier Quizy/Garthul/Warhunt/Sprax/Arkaham/Wookad/Tainar/Andeh for a Trial!
Back to top Go down
https://investor.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply   Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply
Page 1 of 1