Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey! rogue apply^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrox

hey! rogue apply^^ Empty
PostSubject: hey! rogue apply^^   hey! rogue apply^^ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:02 am

* Character Name: Wrox

* Class, Specc & Race: Rogue , 20/41/0 , Undead

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well): about 100 days

* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc: was in Yarr(sunstrider server,before tbc) and Fight club(sunstrider server) Yarr crashed and died...quited Fight Club becouse I changed server

* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:pre TBC all raids. In TBC kara and the eye

* IRL name: Kalle Larsson

* Location (& time zone): sweden +1 (I think...it´s the same as the servers)

* Connection Stability: 100%

* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: not at all^^

* Attunements:I think I have them all...

* Armory URL:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Wrox

* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature): no idea and to laisy (is it spelled like that?) to check...but if it´s really importatns /w me in game

* Do you have any outstanding professions?: I got mining/bs

* Give us a general description of yourself: I´m 180cm tall and blond with blue eye^^ I like music and I play electric bass^^

* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?: if I got a test in school the next day...

* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?:
not at all^^
* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?: atleast 90%

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: used to check my guilds forums atleast once a day

* Why should we recruit YOU?: no reason really...I`m just a normal dude who like to play wow and raid^^

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: to be warm and friendly^^ and always looking forward.

* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: I don´t have a microphone atm (my cat chewed the cable off^^) but I´m getting one at the end of this month

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?
9½ (I have some trubbble spelling some words)

* Describe your view on your role in raids: As dmg^^
Back to top Go down
Iscarion

Iscarion

hey! rogue apply^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey! rogue apply^^   hey! rogue apply^^ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:14 am

-Ok so u dont have 2 points in Expertise ? why ?
-U dotn have 2 points in Vitality? why? u think more agil (aka ap and crit) isnt usefull in pve ?
-U have only 77 hit rating ? i had 85 at lvl 65, hit rating is the most important thing for a pve rogue.
- Why do u have 30stam and 10agil enchant on pants instead of 40ap and 10crit rating ?
Stamina and resil are USELESS in pve.
Mace is USELESS in pve.
Ty for apply and continue to pvp u seem much better at that than pve.

-Declined
Back to top Go down

hey! rogue apply^^
Page 1 of 1