Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanting to join investor i am rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quavers

Wanting to join investor i am rogue Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to join investor i am rogue   Wanting to join investor i am rogue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:59 pm

Character Name:Quavers

Class, Specc & Race: i am rogue,Subtlety for naw will spec combat if i join,race orc

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well): about 100 days had warroir

Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc:guild Angles of death server laughing skull. i want to leave them beasue there not doing there best in kara also cant do any boss in grull.Also i want to do more bosses and have fun with the intances.

Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:My raid experience done kara to prince grull only ever tryed frist boss.

IRL name:Neil campbell

Location (& time zone)England manchester time zone englands one.

Age: (16+ pre )Age 18 also got brother who plays who 16 called mark

Connection Stability:100%

Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: NO i dont know any one

Attunements:most heroic, kara

* Armory URL: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Quavers

Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature):0 in all

Do you have any outstanding professions?: I do JC and miming not great thought lvls are 366 JC mining 375

* Give us a general description of yourself: Well i play wow quite a lot i like do prograss in raids also like to help out people and have fun.

Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?:I do football but other brother can tack thoughs nights.

We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?:
not realy a problem for me only on tuesday and thrusaday got football thats it.

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?:any time from 5:00 to 11:00 any day

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: Yes i do it quite a lot at least 1s a week our more

Why should we recruit YOU?: I think u should recruit me beacause i had some exprience in kara also i quit ok geared for raiding i like to raid and have fun also i want to learn more and show what i can do in good guilds.

What do you expect from us as a guild?: I ecpect from this guild to get a llong with players in guild also do bosses i havnt be for and i would enjoy doing.

We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: I dont have manly problems talking on ventrilo but some time my brother raids he is smart another and is good at the job but he is 16 but he dont like speak in vent but he allway listens and so do i.

Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10?
i rated my english as 8 i some times spell stuff rong.

Describe your view on your role in raids:well in raid my role is to do dps and a hell lot of it i do my best to get in the top 3 and allway do it most of the time mainly top 2 in old guild.
Back to top Go down
Iscarion

Iscarion

Wanting to join investor i am rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to join investor i am rogue   Wanting to join investor i am rogue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:38 pm

Seems u are better than the other rogues who applied. Altho again stats are kinda strange a lot of crit (wich isnt a priority on sword specc) at the loss of hit and ap.
Since one of our rogues was kicked out, im willing to give u a chance. /w me in-game
Back to top Go down

Wanting to join investor i am rogue
Page 1 of 1