Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investor

Horde guild on Laughing Skull

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

talented 70 ud rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tal

talented 70 ud rogue Empty
PostSubject: talented 70 ud rogue   talented 70 ud rogue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:48 am

* Character Name: Talented

* Class, Specc & Race: UD Rogue Combat Swords

* /played (if you've played several characters then try and make an estimate for previous chars as well): 2 yrs

* Previous guild(s)/server(s), why did you leave them etc: thermal disbanded, wfs disbanded, scar tissue disbanded, u see the pattern here Smile

* Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:zg a few times, kara on farm in scar tissue, grulls lair we did high king thingy ma bob

* IRL name: ? not a need to know question really ?

* Location (& time zone): england, time zone english

* Connection Stability: yes stable

* Do you know anyone in our guild or previous member that can vouch for you?: mouse phyro from thermal

* Attunements:all keys not that black tower place though

* Armory URL: dunno how to do that sorry but no doubt u can just have a look

* Your unbuffed resistances in each school (fire/frost/shadow/arcane/nature): +10 shadow lol is all

* Do you have any outstanding professions?: lw and skinning and tbh i am outstanding as a skinner

* Give us a general description of yourself: long black hair, green eyes slim, ok looking i guess

* Do you have any real life factor(s) that can hinder your playing?: kids i can't play till after 6.30 uk time not ever

* We normally raid 18:30-23:00 (CET/GMT+1), is this a problem for you?: nope

* What activity or attendance percentage would you guess that you can manage?: i play everyday

* We expect our guildies to be familiar w/ forums and regularly visit the guild forum. Is this something you're used to?: yep

* Why should we recruit YOU?: I don't have to go to bed at 10pm, i am willing to jeep trying on a boss till my eyes bleed, i'm nice and friendly and i hardly ever have strops, i listen to what is needed of me in a raid, that's all

* What do you expect from us as a guild?: for u to talk to me and not ignore me when i have something to say

* We require that you have a working Ventrilo (server is currently running v2.1) and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on Ventrilo?: i have vt but i am not really required to talk surley listening is more important?

* Investor is an international guild, that the common spoken language is English. How would you rate your English on a scale from 1 to 10? about 8.3 if i'm honest

* Describe your view on your role in raids: kill stuff that i'm told to kill, just do what's expected is all i do, nothing else i can do tbh
Back to top Go down
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: talented 70 ud rogue   talented 70 ud rogue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:53 am

great player, knows her class, knows what to do and an overall great rogue. skilled aswell.

ive known tal for 2 yrs now so i know how good she is Smile
Back to top Go down
vattick

vattick

PostSubject: Re: talented 70 ud rogue   talented 70 ud rogue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:02 pm

hehe yeap shes good...she's ex thermal so that say's enoughXD
Back to top Go down
Iscarion

Iscarion

PostSubject: Re: talented 70 ud rogue   talented 70 ud rogue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:24 pm

-Give us a general description of yourself: Aka what kind of person are u,not how u look.
-Choice of stats in gear is kinda fail, having only 20.5% crit with that gear raises some questions,altho u are sword. U pt to much ap, at the loss of hit and crit.
- Exp isnt great, only kara and gruul.
About the ,,ex-thermal'' thing im new to this server,so that means nothing to me, i will recruit only rogues that will top the dmg meter like 1st, 2nd,3rd. Nothing less, or else they just waste the spot .
Atm we have 4 rogues that are very active , with better gear and xp. So im only gonna recruit only if a very special rogue wanna join.

Ty for the apply, if u improve gear and we will have free spots , i will reconsider your apply.Ty also to the guild members for the comments.

-Declined
Back to top Go down
tal

PostSubject: Re: talented 70 ud rogue   talented 70 ud rogue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:33 pm

why is kara and grull bad ? ok wierd guild u lot it was ok for all the rest but ahh well your loss Smile you will never know the imbaness of the talented one, thanks for readin anyway
Back to top Go down
Iscarion

Iscarion

PostSubject: Re: talented 70 ud rogue   talented 70 ud rogue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:44 pm

tal wrote:
you will never know the imbaness of the talented one

Im sure we will survive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talented 70 ud rogue   talented 70 ud rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talented 70 ud rogue
Page 1 of 1